Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Help

And it’s been years…9 fucking years.

Just a few more days before the 9th.

Now I know how a prisoner feels like. 

I guess only death can set me free.


They say you control your life,

I want to say, you are lucky and blessed.

I can run and I can hide,

But the shadow is always here to stay.

Will I ever be free again?


This white sheet is just waiting for me to write again,

And thank you for not reacting violently on every single word that I am writing here.


A part of me wished that I didn’t know him,

But all the pain and suffering made me to who I am today - a combination of goodness and evil.

Some things I never knew I’d do,

Some things I wish I didn’t do,

Some things that I am thankful for, 

Some things that I learned,

Ultimately, it is I that will choose if I will swallow everything;

Or just accept everything and walk away.

Will you ever change?


All this time…I stayed.

A year from now, the roots will even grow stronger.

And if you know me,

Please come and help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment